b Papa Dog's Blog: A Few Quick Things Instead of a Real Entry Because It's Late and I Want to Watch "Arrested Development" Before I Go to Bed

Papa Dog's Blog

A Thing Wherein I Infrequently Write Some Stuff

Monday, November 15, 2004

A Few Quick Things Instead of a Real Entry Because It's Late and I Want to Watch "Arrested Development" Before I Go to Bed

I just realised I never did the wrap-up on the “John Ashcroft’s underwear” poll. There weren’t many votes, but naturally boxers led 3-to-1. I guess he’s pretty self-evidently a boxers man, but it still gave me a giggle to ask. I liked Charles’ rationale for “none of the above,” though. And in retrospect I wish I’d put in an option for going commando.

It was finally a slow day at work today, with not much of anything at all for me to do in the afternoon. I finally broke down and resumed looking at the old newspapers. Kerry is urging Bush to condemn those Swift Boat ads. I predict that’ll happen. If I can keep at it steadily, maybe I’ll make it into September by the weekend.

I found another new game that Baby Dog likes. When changing her, I’ll squeeze her thighs and say in a very deep voice, “Plump thighs!” Then I’ll squeeze her calves and say in a high squeaky voice, “Plump calves!” I have no idea why I did that in the first place, or why I equated thighs with a deep voice and calves with a squeaky one, but it makes her laugh every time, so it’s all good.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home