b Papa Dog's Blog: Ruminations on the Natural World

Papa Dog's Blog

A Thing Wherein I Infrequently Write Some Stuff

Wednesday, November 28, 2012

Ruminations on the Natural World

Just started reading Don DeLillo's Point Omega, which starts off with a bit about viewing cinema at a radically slowed pace (Psycho slowed down to be viewed over 24 hours), and then moves to what looks like an awful lot of thoughts on desert landscapes. It got me thinking about my own indifferent relationship with nature and I decided I mark the likelihood of my one day taking an interest in the natural world as "possible, but unlikely."

2 Comments:

Blogger Zeesol said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

4:14 AM  
Blogger Iftikhar said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

12:36 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home