b Papa Dog's Blog: Surprise Bonus Post: Waiting for the Pisser with the Nuns

Papa Dog's Blog

A Thing Wherein I Infrequently Write Some Stuff

Thursday, December 23, 2004

Surprise Bonus Post: Waiting for the Pisser with the Nuns

We stopped at Pismo Beach and watched the sun set while Mama Dog fed Baby on a grassy slope and Doggy Dog ran about in the field. After, we stopped at the Chevron to grab snacks and use the facilities. The bathroom was unisex, requiring a key to enter. Through an unfortunate series of events, I got stuck behind a vanload of nuns who went in one at a time, each passing the key back to one of her sisters as she went it. When the last nun came out, she politely held the door open for me but for some reason handed the key to one of the sisters who had preceded her instead of to me. I turned back and asked the sister for the key. I chuckled and said, "I don't want anyone walking in on me, after all." They all tittered, covering their hands with their mouths like Japanese schoolgirls. How bemusing, to have made a vanload of nuns laugh with what, mild though it was, would technically have to be called bathroom humour.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home