b Papa Dog's Blog: Baby Dog Is One. Happy Birthday, Baby Dog!

Papa Dog's Blog

A Thing Wherein I Infrequently Write Some Stuff

Saturday, June 25, 2005

Baby Dog Is One. Happy Birthday, Baby Dog!

Baby Dog turned one today. Can you believe that? Me neither. They say the time zips by, but they never tell you it fuckin’ zips. It’s hard to believe we’ve maintained and even nurtured the life of another human being for an entire year, but the proof is now a-slumber in her crib, and her Mummy and Daddy are utterly pooped from the evening's festivities and the day-long preparations for same. I’ll tell you the whole shebang tomorrow, fo’ shiggity. Right now, my dogs are barking and I want to prostrate myself on the bed while I wait for the first of two loads of dishes to finish. Later, all.

1 Comments:

Blogger Judy said...

~H~A~P~P~Y ~~~~ B~I~R~T~H~D~A~Y ~~~~ B~A~B~Y ~~~ D~O~G~!!!

8:05 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home