b Papa Dog's Blog: Quick Post, Then I’m Finally Going to Watch the Season Finale of The Shield

Papa Dog's Blog

A Thing Wherein I Infrequently Write Some Stuff

Thursday, March 23, 2006

Quick Post, Then I’m Finally Going to Watch the Season Finale of The Shield

I don’t think I’ve ever done this before; I totally forgot I had a doctor’s appointment today. Didn’t find out until Mama Dog called and said there was a reminder message on our home voice mail. My fault for not writing the thing down in my Filofax and then never looking at my Filofax even if I did write it down, but still – what’s the point of giving me a reminder call on the day of the appointment? I was all the way across the Bay with nobody to cover for me at work. I couldn’t have made it even if I’d heard the reminder first thing in the morning.

In other news: Baby Dog has taken to making incomplete clapping motions when she gets really happy or excited. Sometimes she does it one-handed. And yes, I did call it the sound of one hand clapping.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home