b Papa Dog's Blog: It's Clean-Up Time

Papa Dog's Blog

A Thing Wherein I Infrequently Write Some Stuff

Sunday, October 03, 2004

It's Clean-Up Time

Oh no! It’s party day and Mama Dog started feeling under the weather yesterday. She’s sleeping in now, hoping to rest her way to a more satisfying natal anniversary experience, but she’s feeling powerful run down. Everybody give Mama Dog a great big “Get Well,” and hope she does by 3 p.m. when the guests start arriving.

In the meantime, I’ve got a house to clean and a bumload of errands to run, so this is going to have to be it for the faversham today. I’m sure I’ll have more to say tomorrow.

PS – Fabulous prizes to the first person who can tell me to what, other than the fact that I have to clean the house, this post’s title alludes.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home