b Papa Dog's Blog: A Quickie

Papa Dog's Blog

A Thing Wherein I Infrequently Write Some Stuff

Thursday, March 03, 2005

A Quickie

Once again, I had semi-grandiose plans for tonight's post, but work work and then freelance work intervened, and now I'm left fumbling for something quick to write before putting away the dishes, taking out the garbage, and passing out until it starts all over at 6:24.

So - Baby Dog's new developments. There have been milestones in the locomotive and culinary fields, but I'm also pleased to report that she's showing the beginnings of an infantile sense of humour. I've long been able to get laughter out of her from the making of googly eyes or funny sounds...now she gets the joke when Mama Dog lip-synchs to Doggy Dog's barking. Better still, my ability to burp on command, generally considered a negative achievement in married life, has new value in fatherhood. Baby Dog has decided that burps are inherently funny. The oeuvre of Adam Sandler awaits!

1 Comments:

Blogger Tarz said...

Soon she'll appreciate farts, too! I can't wait to show Baby Dog Mel Brooks' Blazing Saddles - especially the 'round the campfire scene featuring "Mongo."

8:40 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home