b Papa Dog's Blog: Second Day in SB: Hanging Out With a Totally New Crowd

Papa Dog's Blog

A Thing Wherein I Infrequently Write Some Stuff

Sunday, May 29, 2005

Second Day in SB: Hanging Out With a Totally New Crowd

Yesterday, we wanted to do something we can’t do all the time in the Bay Area, so we had the Pirates over for a barbecue. Actually, it turned out to be an extended Pirate crew – Mama, Papa and Baby as usual, but with the addition of Pirate grandparents and sisters and significant others. With the addition of Mama Dog’s Dad and Grillmeister T, that made a party of fifteen (if I’m counting right), which may be the largest party Gran’s house has ever seen. Or at least ever since Mama Dog lived here.

Today, we wanted to do something we can’t do all the time in the Bay Area, so we went out with the Pirates. Actually, it was just with Papa Pirate, plus a Pirate sister. We went to a matinée of Star Bores Ecch!isode III: What a Buncha Sith.

I’d go on at greater length, but I’m using C’s computer and should probably let him get back on it. I’ll try to post earlier tomorrow.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I loved Revenge of the Shit and even want to see it a second time, but some ass-wank sitting behind us ruined the ending for me by taking a cell phone call (after it had rung for about a minute) right in the middle of the emotional climax of the film -- right after Princess Amidala had given birth to Luke & Leia. Because of this interruption, I missed all of the dialogue in that scene. I could've cussed a blue streak at that guy, but we were in the company of the Pirates, who probably would've thought I'd lost my head.

11:14 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home