b Papa Dog's Blog: Lame Streak Saver

Papa Dog's Blog

A Thing Wherein I Infrequently Write Some Stuff

Tuesday, July 12, 2005

Lame Streak Saver

The night got away from me, and I never did figure out what I wanted to post about other than to mention that the time of year has come around again when Doggy Dog discovers the tiny little apples falling off the neighbours' tree and decides they're fun toys to bring in the house. It's the one thing our big dog manages to be unobtrusive about. We keep finding little partially-chewed apples about, but rarely see him bringing them in.

Other than that...hey, doesn't it look like Baghdad Karl Rove is guilty, guilty, guilty of treason? At least, right now the case against him looks a lot stronger than, say, the one against Ethel Rosenberg. I won't hold my breath waiting for the execution to be scheduled, but it is a breath of fresh air to see the mainstream media suddenly rub the sand out of their eyes and notice that there's been a vicious crew of corrupt shitbags running the show the last five years. Can it be that the free ride has finally concluded?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home