b Papa Dog's Blog: A Quickie Before Poker

Papa Dog's Blog

A Thing Wherein I Infrequently Write Some Stuff

Saturday, July 30, 2005

A Quickie Before Poker

We had an afternoon at the mall today. Baby Dog was getting into tantrum mode again by the time we got there, but the mall restaurant ambience and the gentle motion of the stroller was just the thing to knock her out for her afternoon nap. For my part, I ate myself into a stupor. Definitely shouldn’t have finished up with that Great Wall of Chocolate. After, Baby Dog continued her nap in the stroller whilst Mama Dog and Halmonie looked at girl stuff. Clothes or something. I went to Barnes Ignoble and impulse shopped several books and CDs, including two more versions of that song I wrote a whole book about.

Now it’s time for me to get ready to go out for poker, and since I don’t want to take the chance of not getting back before midnight, I’ll post now. This probably means I’m never going to get around to finishing yesterday’s story about our dinner in Lafayette, which is too bad because there were some odd characters to describe. Although it sometimes seems like I can and do, I really can’t write about every damn minute of my life.

1 Comments:

Blogger Judy said...

I had a difficult time reading past The Great Wall of Chocolate...I can almost smell it here...

1:17 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home