b Papa Dog's Blog: Assed Busily Again

Papa Dog's Blog

A Thing Wherein I Infrequently Write Some Stuff

Monday, November 21, 2005

Assed Busily Again

Late night at work tonight. Made it home just in time to put Baby Dog to bed. Fortunately, this was the first day Mr. Fisher took Doggy Dog out for a walk, so I didn’t have to be stressed on that account as well. Still, after I wolfed my supper, Doggy Dog still expected his evening constitutional. Did that, then the dishes, then took out the garbage, then all of a sudden it was ten o’clock and I still had to get down to some of the work I brought home with me. A six-day weekend starts for me on Wednesday, and I’m paying for it in advance by cramming four days of work into two. I still don’t see how everything’s going to get done. But it means this is about all I’m going to be able to manage by way of posting tonight.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hooray for Mr. Fisher's doggie walking service! Doggy Dog appeared happy and physically spent last night -- a welcome change from the usual whining and sad, guilt-inducing look on his face that makes me feel like a bad doggy mommy.

8:54 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home