b Papa Dog's Blog: The Edmontonian Compromise

Papa Dog's Blog

A Thing Wherein I Infrequently Write Some Stuff

Sunday, December 25, 2005

The Edmontonian Compromise

There’s been some debate this past week about whether or not I’d continue posting through our Ho Ho travels. Would I do four lame two-sentence posts in a row? Would I break the streak? I really didn’t know. It was Charles, of all people, who found the Buddha’s third way for me. To ensure the unbroken continuity of the faversham’s daily posts while taking an actual vacation, I’ve accepted his kind offer to stand in for me the next four days. While I frolic and gambol in the greatest cultural nexus north of Red Deer, he will post as the official Correspondent for Yuletide Venom. So take it away, Chuck.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home