b Papa Dog's Blog: Post Script to Last Post

Papa Dog's Blog

A Thing Wherein I Infrequently Write Some Stuff

Monday, January 24, 2005

Post Script to Last Post

It occurred to me on the evening dog hobble just now that I may inadvertently have left an inccorect impression on my last post. When I said "Doggy Dog had to be fed. Baby Dog had to be interacted with. Had to pack a lunch. Had to set the VCR for 24, and damn if any of the surplus videotapes I got from Mama Dog’s dad would work. There was one load of dishes and another of folded laundry from last night that needed to be put away," I meant to imply neither that interacting with Baby Dog is a chore nor that it falls below feeding the dog in importance. It was just a list of things I did before leaving work, rendered in more or less the order they occurred chronologically.

(And, if you're wondering, Mama Dog didn't tell me to post this erratum. I thought it up all by myself.)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home