b Papa Dog's Blog: Slapdashery

Papa Dog's Blog

A Thing Wherein I Infrequently Write Some Stuff

Wednesday, August 03, 2005

Slapdashery

So, the forms are in the mail. In an unspecified number of weeks, Baby Dog and I should receive our certificates proving our Canadian citizenship. Then I can get my passport renewed and she can have a special extra status to make her feel superior to her little classmates until they all find out that Loverboy came from Canada too.

Tomorrow is test day #2 at the daycare, so we’ll once again be on a tight morning schedule. Must get a bunch of stuff done before I sleep, so I’ll have to leave it at that for today.

Friday's the one year anniversary. Be sure to vote in the dumb poll by then.

1 Comments:

Blogger Judy said...

Hey I like Loverboy!

I know, sad case I am...

8:38 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home