b Papa Dog's Blog: Have You Noticed I'm Usually Too Tired to Post Properly on the Weekends?

Papa Dog's Blog

A Thing Wherein I Infrequently Write Some Stuff

Saturday, October 01, 2005

Have You Noticed I'm Usually Too Tired to Post Properly on the Weekends?

I was up a bit too late last night – partly because of the longish post I felt compelled to write before the events described got another day older. Around midnight, as I was getting ready to shut the computer down, Mama Dog popped out of the bedroom, unexpectedly awake, and asked was I going to put the girl in her sleep sack. I was, only it was kind of hot out so I wanted to put her in the thinnest sack we had. Neither of us was sure where that sack was. We went into Baby Dog’s room and rummaged through drawers and asked one another where the damn thing was. It finally turned up in a laundry basket in the living room, and I went to put it on the baby – but by that time we’d managed to wake her up. I spent the next hour trying to get her back to sleep.

Granted, she let us sleep in til almost eight, but the dog woke me up long before then to be let out and I never really did get back to sleep. I’ve been feeling a touch jet lagged all day and really, I’d just like to get caught up on my zeds. So goodnight to you all once more.

1 Comments:

Blogger Judy said...

It is a precarious balance to get things done when there's a wee one sleeping! At least it only took an hour to get her back down!

11:12 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home