b Papa Dog's Blog: And If She Hadn’t Deleted Her Old Blog, I Could Link to the Post that Proves It

Papa Dog's Blog

A Thing Wherein I Infrequently Write Some Stuff

Tuesday, May 16, 2006

And If She Hadn’t Deleted Her Old Blog, I Could Link to the Post that Proves It

I was on an elevator today with two young ladies, chattersome twentysomethings. Big Blonde Girl was carrying on an apparently continuously streaming monologue for the benefit of Rapt Small Asian Girl. From the time the door closed on the ground floor to the time it opened on my floor maybe thirty seconds elapsed. During that time, I counted seven “likes” and three “y’knows” from BBG. I only started counting after she’d been at it long enough that it started to annoy me, so I estimate the full total for the thirty second trip was somewhere in the neighbourhood of twenty “likes” and ten “y’knows.” It didn’t really irritate me that much, but it would have pissed Mama Dog off.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home