b Papa Dog's Blog: I Meant to Do More Tonight than this Paltry Fragment, but I Have a Splitting Headache and Am Feeling Not at All Well, So this Is It

Papa Dog's Blog

A Thing Wherein I Infrequently Write Some Stuff

Sunday, January 02, 2005

I Meant to Do More Tonight than this Paltry Fragment, but I Have a Splitting Headache and Am Feeling Not at All Well, So this Is It

I guess I hadn’t seen Baby Pirate in a while before today, because once again her repertoire of tricks and talents has given me a window into the far-flung future of Baby Dog three months (give or take) hence. She can now inch forward on her belly like a little doughbaby crawling under the wire into No Baby’s Land. She can also walk after a fashion, with hands up to be steadied by a big person. Baby Dog is well shy of those milestones. She’s pretty proficient at holding her head up when lying on her tummy and has managed to roll over a few times, but she’s not quite ready yet to enter any triathlons. So will Baby Dog be doing these wonderful things in April? Hard to tell…they all move along at their own rates, and big babies tend to be a little slower in the mobility arena, what with all the extra bulk to shift about.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home