b Papa Dog's Blog: Daddy at Home Day #3

Papa Dog's Blog

A Thing Wherein I Infrequently Write Some Stuff

Wednesday, August 24, 2005

Daddy at Home Day #3

Much time with Baby Dog today. Very fun but very tiring. Started the morning with a baroquely pooped-up diaper. Cleaned her, wiped her, put on a fresh diaper - then turned her over to snap up her garment and found she'd managed to send a geiser of faeces halfway up her back. Yikes! I look ardently forward to potty training. At least this saw to it that I did laundry today; I might otherwise have lolligagged.

I'd write more, but I've already utterly repulsed Charles for a good 24 hours, and it's time to get some shuteye anyway.

4 Comments:

Blogger Charles Brownstein said...

Yeah, no question, kids are fucking disgusting.

8:10 AM  
Blogger Judy said...

Is she sick? Are you not feeling well? Hope everyone is okay!

12:54 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yes, children are repulsive, no question there.


My question is: do all Canadians spell GEYSER "geiser" (ala "colour") or is that just a typo?

9:13 PM  
Blogger PapaDogDuvalier said...

No, it's just a typo, which is what I get for composing in Blogger (with its defective spellcheck system) instead of Word on a day when spellchecker paul has deserted his post. But now that you've commented on it, I have to leave it in for posterity.

11:13 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home