b Papa Dog's Blog: The Very Second Cold My Daughter Gave Me

Papa Dog's Blog

A Thing Wherein I Infrequently Write Some Stuff

Tuesday, August 16, 2005

The Very Second Cold My Daughter Gave Me

Baby Dog's been suffering interrupted sleep the last few nights, likely because of her stuffy/runny nose. We've been suffering interrupted sleep as a consequence. This afternoon I started to notice the initial cold symptoms creeping up, and now sure enough my nose is running like a faucet, my throat's all scratchy, and the roof of my mouth is swollen all to hell. Sure enough. She's been in daycare for two weeks and the cycle of disease has begun.

We're going to watch a movie now. Night all.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

The good news is that it does stop eventually; once you've spent a year or so catching everything circulating in the childhood germ pool, you will begin to find yourself unfazed by whatever is out there this particular cold season.

8:48 AM  
Blogger Judy said...

Ah yes, the amazing immune system. Baby dog will bring home everything under the sun, and all of you will benefit from it!

9:21 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home