b Papa Dog's Blog: The Papa Dog Decade

Papa Dog's Blog

A Thing Wherein I Infrequently Write Some Stuff

Monday, August 15, 2005

The Papa Dog Decade

So, last night I was carrying Baby Dog in the kitchen when she announced “Daddy!” and pointed at the bookshelf. I’m still not positive, but I think she was pointing at the picture of Al Franken on the cover of Lies and the Lying Liars Who Tell Them: A Fair and Balanced Look at the Right. Well, that’s right, honey, we both wear glasses and we both despise (to employ a tautology) right-wing assholes, but other than that I don’t think the resemblance is very strong.

3 Comments:

Blogger Tarz said...

Or, maybe she was referring to Mr. Nixon as "Daddy?" His likeness was, after all, right next to Mr. Franken's!

1:18 PM  
Blogger Judy said...

Tee hee!

2:25 PM  
Blogger Charles Brownstein said...

Well, except for the scumbaggery of the two examples, I kinda see how developing eyes would see the resemblance.

4:25 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home